We currently have an opportunity for a Landscape Gardener based in Gloucestershire.
The ideal candidate will share the company’s enthusiasm and mission – you will have to be passionate about landscaping and focused on personal development.
This is a role in a rapidly growing company with many opportunities for career and skills development.
Reports to: Project Manager
• All aspects of hard and soft landscaping: paving, decking, fencing, turfing, planting, hedge cutting and general maintenance.
• Operate various tools and equipment depending on experience including: heavy equipment, chainsaws, jack-hammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, hedge trimmers, streamers, mowers.
• Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment by conduct inspections, lubrication, and cleaning on a daily basis
• Comply with all company policies and regulations
• Communicate with customers in a polite and courteous manner
• A clean driving license
• Experience in the landscape/construction industry
• Competent in the use of power tools (cut saws, chain saws, plate compactors, power wheel barrows, skills saws, drills, etc.) and plant machinery
• Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Time management skills
• Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape/construction practices
• £21000 – £24000 per annum (depending on experience)
• £10 – £12 per hour (depending on experience)
• Permanent position – 40 hours per week
• Company vehicle
• Exciting projects
• Work uniforms provided
• Positive work atmosphere