Use Trellis gates in combination with panels to create the perfect structure for your garden or alternate convex with concave topping panels to create an undulating effect along the top of a fence. Divide areas off or create intimate areas for dining or relaxing, decorative post finials complete the look.
Note: Gates and posts are supplied in natural Jakcured finish and guaranteed against rot and insect attack for 25 years. Fittings included are heavily galvanised steel and gates are supplied with adjustable hinges.
Other things to consider:
If using these gates within a run of fence panels, fencing system or at the end of a run, then please contact our sales team for advice as our standard square posts which are included in the gate kit may not be suitable for your requirements.
Trellis Garden Gates supplied with fittings only (no posts) use codes:
- 639300 1.15m high x 1m wide Right Hand
- 639400 1.45m high x 1m wide Right Hand
- 639500 1.75m high x 1m wide Right Hand
- 639550 1.75m high x 1m wide Left Hand
Full sets including standard square posts and fittings use codes:
- 639500BM 1.75m high x 1m wide Right Hand inc. posts
- 639550BM 1.75m high x 1m wide Left Hand inc. posts
Gate posts, planed included in this set are:
- 2 x Code 641500 for 1.75m high gate 2.4m x 100x100mm nominal